Our current SubFinder absence management system is being replaced by a new system termed as the AesopOnline portal. This system came into existence on June 25, 2016, the SubFinder system will no longer be in use and all NPS employees will be moving to the AesopOnline Portal.
This new system provides employees more flexibility to mark the absences and provide the substitute so that the classes don’t get affected. One of the major modifications is that users can now use the system over the phone and also by visiting the official AesopOnline portal.
This story means that the AesopOnline portal can be accessed wherever there is a good and stable Internet connection. Also, this portal can be easily accessed by using a mobile phone. Separate sign-in details are mandatory to access the portal by using your phone and web system. For more details regarding your credentials, instructions on how to access the online portal, and how to contact us, kindly dispatch an email to NPS directly.
You must also ensure that student learning is disrupted even when the team is not present. However, this purely means that you need to find time to manage the vacation requests, monitor the vacation credits, and respond to district-wide sentiments by asking, “How many days do I have?” and get a suitable replacement if needed.
With Audience and Substitute Management (formerly Aesop), you can take your time, make sure student learning doesn’t get affected, and get the information you need to make the correct decisions.
AesopOnline Registration Procedure
To register yourself on this portal, follow the steps that are explained below:
- To begin with, visit the official portal.
- Now, visit the register section of this portal.
- Here, you will see a form that inquires about your name, address, contact details, etc.
- Please be careful while submitting your mobile number. It will work as your user ID on your future visits to this portal.
- Now, submit your password. Keep it unique and difficult to guess.
- After submitting the details, go through it once, and tap “Submit”.
- The above step concludes your registration procedure on this portal.
Accessing The AesopOnline Portal
To access this online portal you need to follow a set of steps. Have a look at the steps to access this portal below:
- Visit the official website of the AesopOnline at www.aesoponline.com
- You will be asked to submit your user ID and Aesop Online password. Your 10 digit mobile number will work as your user ID and the password will be assigned to you as soon as you join your duty.
- Now, if you wish to take a leave, tap the “Create Absence” option.
- Input the date on which you wish to take leave.
- Now, you will be asked to submit the reason for which you wish to take the leave. Thus, submit the same.
- Now, choose the options among the half a day or full day.
- Choose the option of substitute if required.
- Tap “Next”.
- Add some notes if you feel so.
- Verify everything after submitting the details.
- Tap “Submit”.
- Enter your confirmation number.
- The above step concludes your absence marking procedure on the Aesop Login portal.
Benefits Of The AesopOnline Portal
Some of the prime benefits of using this online portal are as follows:
- No need for any access to hardware, software, or phone line.
- Frontline Aesop portal can be fully accessed by phone or any electronic device having Internet access (that includes mobile devices);
- This online portal is designed extremely user-friendly and secure.
- AesopOnline also saves a large amount of time for manual backup calls and effectively tracks absences and reports
In times of uncertainty, we need to come together as a community to make sure that no one faces any sort of trouble. For this purpose, AesopOnline has launched an online resource page. This online portal is extremely user-friendly and secure for each and every teacher to use.
On the Online Resources page, you will be easily getting the links that connect you to a Google device. We request you to fill this page with resources, documentation, and tips that were of some help to you when switching to online mode for teaching, meeting, and research. You can effectively use this area to place your experiences, ask queries, and get advice from our community. The AesopOnline Portal team will host this room.
The AesopOnline community is eager to get your ideas, recommendations, and latest updates regarding courses, meetings, conferences, research papers, and other related topics.
Our district utilizes Frontline / Aesop for our calling system. It is an online portal that can be used from your computer at the official website at www.aesoponline.com or by phone by dialing . After choosing your entry method, submit your individual login credentials, and decide the appropriate absence from the menu.
Frontline Aesop Login portal is the automatic alternative placement and absence management solution portal for Lincoln Middle School.
To use Aesop Online, employees/universities must first possess an Aesop ID and PIN code.
Access Aesop online portal at the following address: http://www.aesoponline.com. Follow the steps to access this portal easily.
Teachers can mark their absence at any time by dialing a toll-free number or signing up online with Aesop. AesopOnline portal immediately searches for an available substitute for the specific ratings and preferences. Substitute teachers can proactively complete their work schedules by looking for available assignments at any time, by dialing a toll-free number, or by signing up online with Aesop. Aesop Online will also reach out to the emergency teams as per the district-administered rules. The portal is extremely user-friendly to use and makes the exchange process more efficient.
All employees will be receiving an email and a letter by mail from the USA. The teachers will be assigned with a specific username and PIN and instructions for accessing the online training. All teachers should be aware of this online portal and the use of the same.
If you mark an absence, it is recommended to wait until you get a confirmation number before ending the call or closing the Internet browser window. Your transaction will not be completed until you get the confirmation number.
Thus, it can be said that the AesopOnline portal is one of the best options for the teachers to mark their absences, have access to the details like vacation requests, pay stubs, syllabus, etc. easily. Also, this portal ensures that the studies of the student don’t get affected as this portal allows the management team to appoint and place the ideal substitute for the teacher who is on leave. Thus, this portal ensures that no classes of the students are affected due to the absence of a particular teacher.